Crushed Rock, Stone & Gravel for Utah Landscaping
Crushed Rocks for Landscaping
Crushed rock is a valuable landscaping material. It is accessible, affordable, has excellent drainage properties and provides a strong base for foundations.
With our crushed stone for landscaping in Utah, you can easily turn a simple back yard into a nice patio, or improve drainage in consistently wet or muddy areas.
Our crushed stone comes in different sizes and colors — South Town, Mountain Rose, Talons Cove, Oak Creek Plum, Cherokee Red and Champlin.
Impeove Your Utah Driveway & Landscape with Top Quality Gravel
We make ordering landscape gravel in Utah simple. What do you need to do?
- Measure the area where you plan to place the rocks.
- Use our rock calculator to figure out how much you need.
- Contact us for an accurate estimate.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
We Have Crushed Rocks for Every Landscaping Project
Browse our inventory to find crushed rocks at affordable prices. You can add our rocks, available in different colors and sizes, to your landscape give it a charming, rustic look. Their earthen tones blend well with your greenery, complementing your property’s exterior design.
Our crushed stone products in Utah include:
- Champlin — Our Champlin rocks have an earthen and clay-like appearance with subtle purple accents. These rocks come from Delta, Utah, and are double-screened for cleanliness.
- Cherokee Red — With shades from light brown to bright red, our Cherokee Red crushed rocks give your property a rich, Southwestern feel. They come in three sizes: ⅜”, ¾” and 1 ½”.
- Desert Rose Slab — Our Desert Rose slabs are fantastic ground covers and are versatile enough to suit wet and dry applications. These crushed rocks have a purple or rose base color, with tan and white highlights.
- Mountain Rose — Originating in Southern Utah, our Mountain Rose crushed rocks have beautiful rose hues with white highlights. Their vibrant, shimmering appearance makes them an aesthetically appealing ground cover or material for water features.
- Oak Creek Plum Crushed — Our Oak Creek Plum Crushed rocks come from Delta, Utah. Jagged in appearance, these rocks come in dark gray and purple. They are available in three sizes: ¾”, 1½” and 4”.
- Peaches and Cream Crushed — True to its name, our Peaches and Cream crushed rocks are shades of white, light brown and orange. Ideal for decorative mulch or garden pathways, these stones are softer and less sharp and jagged than other rocks.
- Red Shale — Red Shale crushed rock fragments are durable and pack down well. Use our rock calculator to determine how much you need to order.
- Salt and Pepper Gray — Just as its name describes, our Salt-and-Pepper rocks range in color from black to gray. But they also contain a quartz-like sparkle that will give your landscape a bright touch.
- Soma — Our Soma rocks from the Delta, Utah, area have fractured edges; their weathered look can bring a subtle charm to any garden or back yard. They are available in four sizes: ¼”, ⅜”, ¾” and 1½”.
- South Town Crushed Rock — A more compact alternative to South Town cobblestones, our crushed rocks are useful as a concrete base or as a material for gravel road construction. They come in four sizes: ¼” ⅜”, ¾” and 1½”.
- Talons Cove Crushed — Our Talons Cove crushed rocks are predominantly gray, with red highlights and white accents. These rocks are also double-screened to ensure quality and cleanliness.
Need bulk orders delivered to your location? Contact Utah Landscaping Rock today.
Make Your Landscape Rock
Measure the area where you plan to place the rocks by obtaining length, width, and height/width dimensions.
Use our Rock Calculator to figure out how much rocks you need.
Contact us, and we’ll provide an accurate estimate